Do you enjoy being part of a team that helps clients?
Are you looking for a fast-paced, professional work environment that challenges you to learn and gives you the opportunity to grow in your position?
Brightworth is continuing to build our team and is currently in search of an experienced Receptionist with our McGill Advisors division in Charlotte, NC.
Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is in our Charlotte office which is located at8816 Red Oak Boulevard.
Description of the Position
The Receptionist is a polished professional individual who will serve as the first impression for Brightworth for all visitors to the office. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Being the “face of McGill Advisors” for all visitors of the firm;
- Answering phones and greeting clients to the office;
- Managing the conference rooms;
- ShoreTel Phone Management;
- Client concierge;
- Mail retrieval and distribution daily;
- Additional administrative office support as needed.
Qualifications for this Position
- A high level of multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone and communication skills – enjoys talking to and meeting with clients
- Professional / polished appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and uses independent judgement
- Able to solve problems and works well with minimal supervision (once appropriately trained)
- Due to the nature of our business, confidentiality is of utmost importance in this role.
For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume to email@example.com No phone calls please.